5:45 pm ET, 4:45 pm CT, 3:45 MT, 2:45 pm PT
Live Webinar: What You Need to Know about Chronic Graft versus Host Disease Current Treatment Options and Promising Research
In this webinar, Dr. Madan Jagasia of Vanderbuilt-Ingram Cancer Center will discuss:
- how chronic GVHD may affect your organs and tissues
- who's at risk of developing chronic GVHD
- the variety of treatment options available for patients with chronic GVHD
- new therapies recently approved for chronic GVHD
- strategies you can use to manage your chronic GVHD and side effects of treatment
Meet Madan Jagasia, M.B.B.S, M.S
Dr. Madan Jagasia is the Chief of the Section of Hematology-Stem Cell Transplant, and Director of the
Outpatient Transplant Program at Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center. He has developed a long-term follow up clinic for transplant patients, with a singular focus on delivering efficient and effective care to transplant survivors.
Dr. Jagasia's primary research interest is graft-versus-host disease (GVHD). As a clinical investigator, he is actively trying to identify non-HLA genetic factors that predict development of both acute and chronic GVHD. The development of biomarkers that predict for type of organs affected with GVHD along with response to therapy is an important aspect of his research.
Dr. Jagasia is actively involved in clinical trials targeting various manifestations of chronic GVHD, and is the site principal investigator for the national chronic GVHD consortium.